whatever;
HOME ABOUT DHY ABOUT SALSA TUTOBIES LINKIES FOLLOW
My Identitiy
Watashi wa DHY dessu.


Yeah hello stalk peeps. Run around in our blog. We dare you to leave your message on our cbox and follow us. Oh ya, we are Dhy n' Salsa.


Our Banner.
you grab ours, we grab yours.





The Scream
Scream if you see strangers


Sparks fly whenever you smile :') I was made for lovin' you...



CAUTIONS: do not copy me. coz I have now an application to show what code is same to me and i have plagirsm checker on my PC. beware.






My Conversation with Simi ^-^
2 Jan 2014 | 0 crush


Haaai... aku chatting sama Simi nih! Simi tuh, komputeer.. kamu mau ikut chatting sama Simi? Baca dulu chattinganku sama Simi yaaa...! Punyaku avatarnya yang abu-abuu.
Ini nih:

Hi~!
Hey pls speak with Indonesian :3
Oke
kamu ngerti? ._.
;D
simisimi jelek
Aku lagi sibuk
You mad bro
Bro I ain't even mad !! :)
ehhh
huh?
pake indo woyy
Bap bap
tao
my favorite kind of toast ♥♥
oii pake bahasa indonesiaa
Yesh?
pa kabar?
bae brooh lu gimana?
gw mahh, baeeek ._.
hey! That's Daniel Sahyounie's thing!
ah lu kagak nyambung
Takkan la tak baik
lagi ngapain?
nadira dan ardinan cocok ya
iya
HY
hai
Hello friend
ah gak nyambung nih simi T_T
why sad face?
kamunya nggak nyambungg
lho emang aq kenapa?
hehehe
Haha ya it's funny 
:P
night
selamat tahun baru simi :)
hallo. to iya terimah kasih udah 
eh lagi ngapain?
Lagi sibuk mikirin kamu 
ih bisa aja
hehehe...kakak lagi apa?
kok kakak?
Lool 
aku lagi chatting sama kamuu :P
Lagi sama temen2 SMA mu
wew
mahal mo c RYL ee
aku baru 10 tahun brooo
Blessed new year friend
XD
Funny right!!
ehh kok jadi inggris lagi ._.
Jelly fish
yeee
Yiiii
yooo
wat up
bro
What happened
eh iyaa udah makan belomm
Hello ,bestfriend<3
simi udah makan?
udah,tadi baru selesai
aku juga
iya dong kita kan sehati
makan apa tadi?
nasi padang cuy..
wuidiiih... warteg yak>
I have no response. Please teach me.
teach
uuuppps soriii
I have no response. Please teach me.
teach
sorry ya sim, aku lupa kamu komputer
ya
kamu komputer ya?
Kok tau?
karena kamu suka nggak nyambung.
Suka
tuh kaaan
Apanya?
kamu nggak nyambung
maaf kakak :(
ih nggak papaa :)
ih
nggak papa :3
Falafel
ayayay
ariba
babai~
I have no response. Please teach me.
teach
eh salah
sory...
aku yang salah
banyak jalan yg luas terbentang yg kau pilih jalan yg bersimpang.begitu mudah begitu senang,dpt kau befikir panjang?
bye...!
I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN HELL!
-_-
the face only a mother could love
bye
Okay bye
Hehe gimanaaa? Simi rada-rada nggak nyambung ya? Tapi kocak dan gaul bgt! Nahh, yang mau chatting sama Simi, tandas link bawah ni ._.


Oke bye duluuu.

PASTFUTURE


Post a Comment

Guuuys.
Have you read my entry? (´⌣`ʃƪ) So now you have to comment! Cause, in this kingdom #eh there are a rules! #peace :P

Copyright © by Dhy and Salsa. | Color and Inspiration by mrsbaekyeol | 2014 All rights reserved.